Level 1: Saturday, March 7, 2020 Okanagan College – Vernon Campus
Room VD343 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Level 2: Saturday, March 7, 2020 Okanagan College – Vernon Campus
Room VD345 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Level 1: Sunday, March 8, 2020 Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops
Room OM1741 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Level 2: Sunday, March 8, 2020 Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops
Room OM1742 9:00AM – 4:00PM
COVID 19 Update: March 15
With following the CLA recommendation to cease lacrosse functions there will not be any practices until after April 5th. There will not be any games scheduled until after the Easter Weekend.
Officials Clinics and Coaching Clinics are still scheduled on the dates specified until further notice
2019 BC Lacrosse Champions
Congrats to the 2019 PeeWee Team for heading down to Delta and coming back Provincial Gold Medal winners.
A great year for them!!
Earning the TRIFECTA
- Regular Season League Champions
- Playoff Champions
- BCLA Provincial Champions!
Thank you to all the Players and the Coaching staff for all your hard work and commitment!!
Please see the photo tab for the well earned sweaty picture!
Next Board Meeting
- Friday April 17th 6:30
- at Askews Uptown Meeting room
2019 AGM~Everyone Welcome
- Wed September 25th, 2019 @ 6:30pm
- Askews Uptown
All SMLA members (any parent or guardian of a Shuswap Minor Player who is registered with the Society) are invited to the Annual General Meeting of the Shuswap Minor Lacrosse Association.
We weren’t able to fill all the positions – We can use your help 😉
- President: Heather Davis
- Past President: Karen Peters
- Vice President: Bari Leonard
- Treasurer: Samantha Dunnett
- Secretary: Reina McLeod
- Registrar: Heather Davis
- Head Scheduler: Samantha Dunnett (Lianne Dwornik)
- Equipment Manager: Lianne Dwornik
- Manager Coordinator: Bari Leonard
- Website Coordinator: Lianne Dwornik
- Head Referee:
- Fund Raising Sponsorship Coordinator:
- Publicist/ Promoter: Lisa Priebe
- Head Coach: Andy Sadorsky
- Tournament Coordinator: