Calling All Coaches
Shuswap Minor Lacrosse Association is currently reviewing applications for coaching at all playing levels (download Coaching Application from Documents page). If you are interested please see the attached application form. Please note that applications for levels that have multiple submissions must be received for consideration by Jan 15, 2020 for the coaching committee. Email completed application to: email@example.com
2019 BC Lacrosse Champions - PeeWee
Congrats to the 2019 PeeWee Team for heading down to Delta and coming back Provincial Gold Medal winners.
A great year for them!!
Earning the TRIFECTA
- Regular Season League Champions
- Playoff Champions
- BCLA Provincial Champions!
Thank you to all the Players and the Coaching staff for all your hard work and commitment!!
Please see the photo tab for the well earned sweaty picture!
Next Board Meeting
- Wed December 18th, 2019 @ 6:30 pm
- Uptown Askews in the Community Room
2019 AGM~Everyone Welcome
- Wed September 25th, 2019 @ 6:30pm
- Askews Uptown
All SMLA members (any parent or guardian of a Shuswap Minor Player who is registered with the Society) are invited to the Annual General Meeting of the Shuswap Minor Lacrosse Association.
We weren’t able to fill all the positions – We can use your help 😉
- President: Heather Davis
- Past President: Karen Peters
- Vice President: Bari Leonard
- Treasurer: Samantha Dunnett
- Secretary: Reina McLeod
- Head Scheduler: Samantha Dunnett (Lianne Dwornik)
- Equipment Manager: Lianne Dwornik
- Manager Coordinator: Bari Leonard
- Website Coordinator: Lianne Dwornik
- Head Referee:
- Fund Raising Sponsorship Coordinator:
- Publicist/ Promoter:
- Head Coach: Andy Sadorsky
- Tournament Coordinator: