Next Board Meeting
- Wednesday Sept 16th 6:30
- If you would like to attend online please email our President, Heather Davis (from the contact page)
- Wednesday October 21st, 2020 @ 7:00pm
Our SMLA Board is in desperate need of volunteers! With COVID keeping new players/parents away this season we are really in a crunch. We will need to fill about 10 positions on the Board at this meeting as we have people on the Board who’s children will be aging out this year. If we cannot fill these positions, there may no longer be lacrosse in Salmon Arm.
COVID 19 Update: August 24th
The BCLA Return to Lacrosse Committee has worked hard to update and align guidelines so that we can safely deliver lacrosse programming while keeping within the BC Health Authority, viaSport BC and other government regulatory agency guidelines. BC is in Phase 3 of the Restart Plan as of August 24, 2020. Sport has entered the “Progressively Loosen” Phase of this plan as detailed in the viaSport BC Return to Sport Phase 3. The Province of BC has asked each Provincial Sport Organization to develop its own Return to Sport guidelines and the BCLA Return to Lacrosse Phase 3 Guidelines are aligned with viaSport BC’s Return to Sport Guidelines.
The BCLA Board has reviewed and approved the BCLA Return to Lacrosse Phase 3 Guidelines.
We weren’t able to fill all the positions – We can use your help 😉
- President: Heather Davis
- Past President: Karen Peters
- Vice President: Bari Leonard
- Treasurer: Samantha Dunnett
- Secretary: Reina McLeod
- Registrar: Heather Davis
- Head Scheduler: Samantha Dunnett (Lianne Dwornik)
- Equipment Manager: Lianne Dwornik
- Manager Coordinator: Bari Leonard
- Website Coordinator: Lianne Dwornik
- Head Referee:
- Fund Raising Sponsorship Coordinator:
- Publicist/ Promoter: Lisa Priebe
- Head Coach: Andy Sadorsky
- Tournament Coordinator:
2019 BC Lacrosse Champions
Congrats to the 2019 PeeWee Team for heading down to Delta and coming back Provincial Gold Medal winners.
A great year for them!!
Earning the TRIFECTA
- Regular Season League Champions
- Playoff Champions
- BCLA Provincial Champions!
Thank you to all the Players and the Coaching staff for all your hard work and commitment!!
Please see the photo tab for the well earned sweaty picture!
Level 1: Saturday, March 7, 2020 Okanagan College – Vernon Campus
Room VD343 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Level 2: Saturday, March 7, 2020 Okanagan College – Vernon Campus
Room VD345 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Level 1: Sunday, March 8, 2020 Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops
Room OM1741 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Level 2: Sunday, March 8, 2020 Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops
Room OM1742 9:00AM – 4:00PM